Our Flavors... a world of delight!
Enchant your guests with our delicious, hand-crafted, small-batch gelato and sorbetto. We source the finest imported and freshest local ingredients to bring an unforgettable dessert experience to your special event. We offer more than 30 flavors, including dairy-free, gluten-free and vegan options. We gladly make custom flavors upon request.
So, what's the difference between gelato and ice cream?
1. Creaminess: Gelato is creamier, smoother, silkier, as well as denser than American ice cream.
2. Ingredients: While both gelato and ice cream contain cream, milk and sugar, authentic gelato uses more milk and less cream and doesn’t use egg yolks, which are a common ingredient in ice cream.
3. Butterfat, air, and flavor: Gelato contains less fat and air than American ice cream, which helps keep it dense, fluid and creamy. And having less butterfat to coat your palate allows the flavors to emerge more.
4. Temperature: Another flavor enhancer: Italian gelato is served about 10 to 15 degrees warmer than American ice cream, so your mouth is less numb and better able to taste it.
5. Serving Style: Authentic Italian gelato isn’t scooped, it’s served with a spade.